The Cattle Log is the official cattle show guide, listing all show participants in each show class. Over 12,000 Cattle Logs are distributed free at ringside during the show. For information on advertising in the Cattle Logs, click here.
Expo Daily Edition
Expo’s on grounds daily newspaper is published by Agri-View. It is available at the gates and around the grounds every morning. If you are interested in advertising in the Expo Daily Edition, click here for more information and the 2012 Expo Daily Edition rate card.
The 2012 Expo Daily Edition is available online:
- Expo Daily Edition September 30, 2012.pdf
- Expo Daily Edition October 1, 2012.pdf
- Expo Daily Edition October 2, 2012.pdf
- Expo Daily Edition October 3, 2012.pdf
- Expo Daily Edition October 4, 2012.pdf
- Expo Daily Edition October 5, 2012.pdf
- Expo Daily Edition October 6, 2012.pdf
The International Visitor, featuring the International Buyer’s Guide and Export Directory
This full color, glossy magazine is distributed to Expo’s non-US attendees at both the International Registration desk and International Lounge. It includes important information about Expo, as well as a complete listing of Expo exhibitors that cater to the non-US market. Click here for more information.